Thursday, July 5, 2012

One more day...

Jen just finished her physical therapy "hobble around the floor" lap.  The double transfusion yesterday has really helped her energy level, and she was able to stomach a half dose of percocet.

We're making the arrangements to come home tomorrow.  That means a rental of a wheelchair, ramp, self-elevating chair, toilet lift, and a bunch of grabbers and things.  Much of it will be delivered today, and I'll pick up the rest from one of the many local shops.

Some stuff I didn't know - after a hip replacement, you should never cross your legs (other than at the ankles) again.  That apparently applies forever.  Biking is also an issue, because your not supposed to swing your leg over the bar for a long time.

The room is still pretty noisy, so sleeping over is a challenge.  I've been playing on my laptop, so I've been occupied.  She's been sleeping a lot, so there hasn't been as much Kindle as I had anticipated.

No comments:

Post a Comment