Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Moving on up!

Jen had a decent night.  The hip is pretty good.  The pain medications are making her nauseated, so there hasn't been much physical therapy today.  Even with the post-operation pain, she's said that she's happy to be rid of the arthritic hip pains.

She was transferred to Room 1024 (on the 10th floor) from the 4th floor.  We're both glad she's out of the ICU.  I was supposed to sleep in her room last night.  However, it was so loud in the ICU (beeps and alarms, etc.) that Jen sent me home at 11pm so I could get some sleep before my big morning hearing today.

Jen's mom and Jake got to stop in and visit this afternoon.  I'll sleep over tonight, and the family will visit  tomorrow morning while I go home and walk the dogs, etc.

So far we have no idea on how long the hospital stay will be.


No comments:

Post a Comment